- 15th Aug 17 Six ways in which the energy costs review could reduce consumer costs and deliver green energy
- 11th Jul 17 How will ministers explain to consumers why we are paying renewables to switch off so we can buy expensive nuclear electricity?
- 1st Jul 17 Ofgem has to be reformed if GB is to meet its energy policy goals
- 1st Dec 16 Hinkley Point C: A Story of Good vs Evil for the Pantomime Season
- 31st May 16 New Thinking: Putting the environment back in GB energy policy
- 12th Mar 16 Onshore wind schemes more than 30% cheaper than Hinkley C
- 2nd Nov 15 Time to wake up to the reality